Have you created quality content with Pin Generator but are struggling to find the time to post it all? Then you may want to try using a Pinterest scheduler.
With a Pinterest scheduler, you choose the time and date that you want your content to be posted and it does it for you! As you can imagine, there are a number of advantages to using this Pinterest tool.
The great news is that now Pin Generator is able to do more than just create your pins, but it can schedule them as well!
Reasons to Schedule Your Pins
Pinterest is constantly changing its algorithm but one thing is for sure- it loves consistency! That means the time, as well as the number of pins that you choose to post a day, need to stay the same.
We understand that life can get in the way and that pinning consistently isn’t as easy as it sounds. That’s why we recommend using a Pinterest scheduler like Pin Generator because it allows you to:
- Save time by not having to post each pin manually (especially if your target audience is in another time zone)
- Post your content regularly, even when you’re out of town or away from your computer
Scheduling your pins makes a huge difference to the success of your Pinterest marketing strategy. Using Pin Generator to do this means that you can both create and schedule content in one place!
How to use Pin Generator in 30 seconds
How to Schedule Your Pins Using Pin Generator
Scheduling your pins with Pin Generator is simple. All you need to do is follow these easy steps to set it all up:
- Log into your Pin Generator account
- Click on the ‘Schedule’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen. The left hand side of the screen is where you’ll find your schedule settings
- Fill in the number of pins you’d like to post per day
- Choose two windows of time that you’d like your content to be posted
- Select the time zone that fits your target audience
- On the right hand side of the screen, you will be asked to add your Pinterest profile
- Click ‘Save’
Unless you want to change your scheduling settings, you’ll only need to complete this process once. After these settings have been saved, you will find and be able to click on a ‘schedule’ button under any content that you create.
If you’d like to see content that you have already scheduled, you can click on the ‘schedule’ button at the top of the screen. You will find the settings on the left-hand side of the screen and your scheduled content on the right.
Choose Pin Generator As Your Pinterest Scheduler Today
Pin Generator allows you to create a high volume of quality content in a matter of seconds. Being able to schedule this content allows you to post consistently whether you’re with your computer or not!
With Pin Generator, you can do both of these things without leaving the platform. So, sign up with Pin Generator today and streamline your posting process.