Where pins fly and trends evolve, having the right set of tools can be a game-changer for your Pinterest strategy.
In this post, we’ll share the best Pinterest tools you’ll need for:
- Pinterest Scheduling
- Graphics creation
- Audience growth
- Analytics, and research.
You’ll also learn about their unique features and pricing.
But before that, I’d like us to have our defined “why” for picking any of the tools listed.
Table of Contents
Choosing the right tools for your business
To choose the best Pinterest tool for your business, consider these:
- Alignment with Goals: Choose the softwares that aligns with your Pinterest marketing goals.
- Ease of Use: Of what good is a tool if you can’t use it? Opt for tools that are user-friendly and integrate seamlessly into your workflow.
- Scalability: Look out for Pinterest tools that can scale with your business as it grows.
- Budget: Check the cost of each tool with your budget constraints.
Pinterest tools for scheduling
In a world where timing is everything, scheduling tools are your secret weapon to maintain a consistent brand presence.
Even as you wish to be consistent with your posting every day, it’s safer to have a tool automate this for you…
…and a scheduling tool can make your post go live at any time in the day
So see it like having a competent personal assistant committed to growing your Pinterest page with you.
Tailwind stands as the stalwart ally in the realm of Pinterest scheduling tools. Its intuitive interface and smart schedule feature make pinning a breeze.
Tailwind goes beyond basic scheduling, offering robust analytics to refine your strategy.
- SmartSchedule for optimal posting times
- Interval Scheduling for consistent pin distribution
- Content discovery to find trending pins
- In-depth analytics for performance tracking
A Tailwind subscription starts with a free plan.
As a beacon of efficiency, Pin Generator revolutionizes pin creation and scheduling. Automation takes center stage here, allowing you to easily schedule as many pins within a day, week, or month.
- Automated pin creation based on your preferences
- Customizable templates for various niches
- Bulk pin generation for efficient scheduling
- Integration with Pinterest boards
Pin Generator provides a free trial, and its Pro plan starts at $7.99 per month.
SocialBee goes beyond scheduling; it’s a complete social media suite. Its functionality extends to Pinterest, offering features like content categorization and evergreen posting. With collaboration tools and a robust analytics dashboard, SocialBee empowers your Pinterest strategy with organized precision.
- Content categorization for organized scheduling
- Evergreen posting to maximize content lifespan
- Collaboration tools for team management
- Analytics dashboard for performance evaluation
SocialBee starts with a bootstrapped plan of $24 per month, billed annually.
Pinterest graphics maker tools
Crafting eye-catching pins is an art, and the right tools can turn you into a design virtuoso. With the tools listed below, you can up your pin creation prowess, whipping out stunning pins without breaking a sweat.
Creating Pinterest graphics is our bread and butter, so that justifies it appearing here. With an intuitive drag-and-drop editor and customizable templates, you can create pins suitable for your brand.
Pin Generator is one of the best Pinterest automation tool, it has an AI-powered pin-generating feature that makes pin creation fun and easy. All you need to do is paste your URL on the Discover bar and select the number of pins you want the tool to generate for you.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- Extensive library of graphics elements
- Integration with Pexels stock photo platforms
- Easily customizable templates
- AI title and description generation
Pricing: Already listed above.
Canva is the Picasso of graphic creation tools, catering to diverse design needs, including Pinterest graphics. With an easy-to-use interface and a vast library of templates, Canva helps you create great pins with ease.
- Easy-to-use design interface
- Templates for various Pinterest formats
- Access to a vast library of stock images
- Collaboration tools for team projects
Canva offers a free plan, and its Pro plan starts at $9.95 monthly.
Snappa makes graphic design a breeze for digital creators with no design background. With a template library and drag-and-drop functionality, Snappa equips users with the tools to craft visually stunning pins that capture attention in the growing Pinterest space.
- Template library for Pinterest graphics
- Drag-and-drop functionality for easy design
- Graphics resizing for different platforms
- Collaboration features for team projects
Snappa provides a free trial, and its Pro plan starts at $10 per month.
We created a robust comparison post between Canva, Snappa, and Pin Generator. Dive in to discover the best choice for making Pinterest graphics.
Pinterest tools to grow your audience
Let’s see tools that are tailor-made for boosting your followers and increasing engagement.
Pin Inspector dissects pin performance, tracks competitors, and suggests scheduling optimizations. It provides a holistic view of your Pinterest strategy, ensuring that each pin takes the spotlight when the audience is most receptive.
- Pin analysis for performance insights
- Competitor tracking to stay ahead
- Pin suggestions for improved engagement
- Scheduling options for optimal visibility
Pricing: PinInspector offers a lifetime deal to its users for $67.
As a comprehensive contest and giveaway management tool, Gleam entices users to engage with your content, fostering not just growth but dedicated fan-following.
- Contest and giveaway management
- Social media engagement tools
- Audience growth through incentivized actions
- Analytics for measuring campaign impact
Gleam offers a free trial, and its premium subscription starts at $10.
Pingroupie is the gateway to Pinterest’s group boards. By helping users discover and join relevant boards, it propels audience growth through community engagement.
- Discover and join relevant group boards
- Filter boards based on niche and followers
- Analytics to assess group board performance
- Collaboration tools for connecting with contributors
Pingroupie provides free access to its basic features, with premium plans starting at $5 per month.
Pinterest tools for reporting and analytics
Numbers tell a story, and Pinterest analytics is your treasure trove of insights. Uncover the secrets of analytics tools, understand the data, and refine your strategies for maximum impact.
Pinterest Analytics from Pinterest is a reliable tool for getting insights about your audience behavior, niche trends, and your website conversion insights. These insights from the analytic data influence your content creation strategy.
- Pin performance tracking
- Audience insights for targeting
- Conversion tracking for website activity
- Integration with other analytics tools
Pinterest Analytics is available for free to all Pinterest business accounts.
Social Pilot extends its prowess to Pinterest analytics, providing users with a comprehensive toolset for scheduling and analyzing pins. With content discovery and team collaboration features, Social Pilot amplifies your Pinterest strategy with actionable insights.
- Pin scheduling and analytics
- Team collaboration for Pinterest management
- Content discovery for trending topics
- Analytics for assessing campaign success
Social Pilot offers a 14-day free trial, and its Professional plan starts at $25.50 per month.
Pinterest Research Tools
Want to stay atop your competitors in your niche? Get ahead by leveraging Pinterest research tools. Pinterest research tools are used to explore trends, understand your audience, and spy on your competitors (the friendly way!).
Keysearch is the compass guiding you through the Pinterest wilderness. As a research tool, it unravels trends, unveils audience interests, and sheds light on competitor strategies.
By mastering Pinterest SEO and anticipating user searches, Keysearch. co positions you at the forefront of discovery.
- Keyword research for Pinterest SEO
- Competitor analysis for strategic positioning
- Trend analysis for content planning
- Rank tracking for performance monitoring
Keysearch. co provides a free trial, and its Starter plan starts at $17 per month.
Pinterest’s Built-in Research Tool
Pinterest is committed to arming its users with the tools and built-in features to help its users grow their profile, increase engagement, and stay happy using their platform in general.
The Pinterest research feature includes:
Pinterest Search Discovery
The Pinterest auto-suggest discovery remains the most reliable way to discover the top trendy topics and keywords used by your audience.
Here’s your guide to harvesting keywords using Pinterest’s search feature:
- Navigate to the search bar and input a keyword without hitting the search button.
- Observe the suggested autofill words presented in subtle grey text.
- And just like that, you’ve unveiled a treasure trove of keywords!
These autofill suggestions are a direct reflection of common searches performed by fellow Pinterest enthusiasts.
By tapping into this goldmine, you gain access to topics that resonate with users – a golden opportunity to craft content that not only aligns with current trends but also caters to the genuine interests of your audience.
Pinterest Topics Sitemap
Yes, Pinterest keeps easily accessible sitemaps on Pinterest users, collections, and topics.
This directory spans a whopping 26 pages, each teeming with hundreds of keywords. So using Pinterest sitemaps for content discovery research is a steal.
Moving on, here’s a quick breakdown of how to use this feature:
- Begin by selecting one broad keyword at a time, like “recipe” or “photography.”
- Press control + F (or command + F for Mac users) on your keyboard to activate a search bar on your screen.
- Input your chosen keyword.
As you type, observe the suggested keywords displayed.
Using the Pinterest trend tool is an awesome way to spot buzzing topics gaining massive traction in your industry and country.
You can navigate to the Trends page here, or click the drop-down menu on Pinterest analytics, then click the option from the drop-down Pinterest features.
Then type in your keyword to view the trend chart.
Congrats, now you know the tools you need in your Pinterest journey, but it doesn’t end there.
You can look up reviews about these tools, watch videos, or visit some sites to learn how they can be valuable to your Pinterest goal.
Remember, it’s not just about pins; it’s about creating a Pinterest strategy that propels your business forward.