Pinterest marketing and automation have become pivotal in digital marketing, and Pin Generator is in the middle of the action. As an innovative company, we are constantly trying to make it easier for you to leverage the platform’s power. Now, you can generate pins from any CSV file in a few easy steps.
Pinterest, a visually-driven platform, offers a unique opportunity for businesses to showcase their products, services, and ideas through engaging and eye-catching pins. Leveraging automation tools and strategies within the Pinterest ecosystem can revolutionize how businesses interact with their audience, streamline content distribution, and maximize the impact of their marketing efforts.
Discover how to upload a CSV file to Pin Generator and create unique and powerful pins for your blog, e-commerce store, or business.
Generating pins from Pin Generator
Pin Generator has earned the reputation for being the fastest Pinterest marketing tool, allowing you to create hundreds of fresh, unique, and branded pins within a few minutes. Choose to schedule these pins, download them, or post them directly to Pinterest.
Currently, there are three effective ways to generate pins to be edited and shared with your followers.
- Add a URL to your business website, product page, or blog in the URL field on the Generate page.
- Use the Pin Generator Chrome extension to scrape the images and data off of any website.
- Upload a CSV file on the Generate page, populated with all of the necessary information to create an eye-catching and action-worthy pin.
Generating pins from a CSV file
A CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file is a simple and widely used format for storing and organizing tabular data, such as spreadsheets and databases. In a CSV file, data is typically structured as a series of rows, where each row represents a separate record or data entry, and columns separate individual data fields within those records. Each field is separated by a comma, where the name “Comma-Separated Values” comes from.
When exporting a blog post, details from an e-commerce store, or any other type of information, you can collate the details into a CSV file. This file can be uploaded to Pin Generator, where you can generate Pinterest content to download, post, or schedule in the following easy steps.
- Open the Generate tab from the menu on the Pin Generator home page.
- Download the demo file and save it to your desktop
- The column structure for the demo file includes:
- Pin title
- Pin description
- URL to the blog post/product page
- URL text for improved legibility
- Image link (the image column can be duplicated as many times as needed to include all required images)
- Once populated, upload your CSV file to Pin Generator and click Generate Pins
- The template and branding settings are all set up as per your sidebar
- Edit your pins as usual, with the option to edit text and images, add videos, change colors and fonts, etc. (watch this video for a refresher on how to use Pin Generator)
- Choose to post the pin directly to Pinterest, schedule the pin, download the pin, or schedule all pins at once
Don’t forget that you can automate the process by creating a new AutoPin by hovering over the schedule button.
Prefer a visual demonstration? Watch the YouTube video on how to create Pinterest pins from a CSV file below!
Generate Pins Quickly with a CSV File and Pin Generator
In this age of efficiency and scale, understanding how to harness the power of Pinterest marketing alongside automation tools is essential for staying competitive and reaching a broader, more engaged audience.
If you store data in a CSV file, you can create detailed pins for your marketing strategy.
The process is quick, easy, and efficient — just like all other Pin Generator features. Interested in getting started? Browse our pricing options and enjoy a free trial today.